To Adopt a Dog from our Shelter
- You need to be 18 years of age or older, complete an application and be interviewed
- It is strongly recommended that all members of your household and any dogs you have at home be brought in to socialize with the dog you wish to adopt in our play yard.
- You must be able to verify with your landlord that you may have a pet if you are renting.
- We reserve the right to deny the adoption of any pet for any reason. Also any additional requirements for the specific pet you are interested in adopting need to be met.
- We adopt to the best home, not necessarily the first application turned in.
Applications are only accepted by FAX (949-366-4765), mail or in person. Sorry, no applications through the Internet.
Please call 949-492-1617 to check if your desired pet is still available or on the status of your application.