To Adopt a Rabbit from our Shelter
- You need to be 18 years or older, complete an application and be interviewed.
- It is strongly recommended that all members of your household interact with the rabbit to make the best match for everyone, and that the rabbit you wish to adopt will be an indoor pet.
- You must be able to verify with your landlord that you may have a pet if you are renting.
- We reserve the right to deny the adoption of any pet for any reason. Also any additional requirements for the specific pet you are interested in adopting needs to be met.
- We adopt to the best home, not necessarily the first application turned in.
Applications are only accepted by FAX (949-366-4765), mail or in person. Sorry, no applications through the Internet.
Please call 949-492-1617 to check if your desired pet is still available or on the status of your application.
How to Submit Your Application:
1. Download an adoption application and Save the document to your device, fill it out and attach it to an email; or
2. Take a screenshot of the completed application and email us the pictures.
Please email your application to email@example.com.
We can also accept applications via fax to 949-366-4765, or you can leave it in the Shelter drop-box located at our front door at 221 Avenida Fabricante, San Clemente, CA 92672
We look forward to receiving your application and will be in contact with you via email.
PLEASE NOTE: The shelter is currently closed to walk-in public, due to the COVID-19 virus.
Staff are on site during our regular business hours (below), to address phone calls, offer shelter services by appointment only, as well as handle any/all animal control concerns.
Our regular business hours are as follows:
Tuesday - Saturday: 10am - 4pm
Sunday: 12 - 3pm
In person services are by appointment only, due to the COVID-19 virus, please contact the shelter at (949) 492-1617, for more information.