Whales, Tails & Ales - Festival of Whales Street Fair
Calling all 2-legged and 4-legged fun-seekers to join PPF at our Whales, Tails & Ales Festival of Whales Street Fair in the beautiful Dana Point Harbor on Saturday, March 4, 2023 from 10AM - 4PM.
Here are just some of the fun activities you can look forward to:
- Everybody's favorite - Pet Costume Contest with prizes!
- Vendor Booths for shopping and browsing
- Craft Beer from our friends at Delahunt Brewing, Escape Craft Brewery, Los Molinos Beer & more! $5 per beer and 100% of proceeds benefit PPF
- Inflatables and family fun
- Live Music and Entertainment
- and more!
Stop by the PPF booth at the Street Fair for a chance to win some great prizes.
All proceeds benefit the homeless and abandoned animals at the San Clemente-Dana Point Animal Shelter. Dogs on leashes are welcome and encouraged.
A huge thank you to the Dana Point Harbor Partners for their generous support and the use of their space.
Interested in sponsoring or joining us at the event as a vendor?
Download our event packet.
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
34521 Golden Lantern St, Dana Point, CA 92629
Share with Family or Friends
Ready to adopt a forever friend?
Adopting a rescued animal can be one of the most generous and satisfying acts you’ll ever know. Let's get started!